2A Dartmouth Avenue
Clean and bright 2-bed flat: one double, the other single, and both are equipped with significant built-in storage.
- Living room with sofa, foldable dining table and wall-mounted TV.
- Kitchen with gas oven and hob, extractor fan, fridge, microwave, toaster, kettle, etc.
- Separate utility area with washing machine and fridge-freezer.
- Bathroom with bath, electric shower, toilet and hand basin.
- Second toilet with hand basin.
- Fast 100mb wired or wi-fi broadband.
- All bills are charged separately but some are shared with the adjoining house (so split six ways) making costs relatively low.
- A private parking space potentially available if required.
Settlement of utility bills:
We hold accounts in our name for gas, electricity, water and internet (500Mbps ultra-fast Virgin Media broadband) and pay the suppliers directly. We then calculate contributions for all tenants to pay us at the end of each quarter.
Gas and electricity are billed according to your own metered usage.
Water and internet accounts are shared with the neighbouring house (109 Lymore Avenue) and so split six ways rather than four (which saves you money).
TV licence or any other media subscriptions are up to you to arrange if needed.
Notes to pictures:
- Living room: desk and chair pictured now replaced with folding dining table and chairs.
- Double room: displayed with single bed but can easily be changed.
House Rent Price: £990 pcm
Suggested rent allocations (per person pcm):
1. Central room: £490
2. Rear room (sliding mirror doors): £500