Rent: £2,080 pcm
Tenancy Dates: 1 Feb to 31 Aug 2023
- Spacious 4-bedroomed house on popular street with major bus routes to city centre and University of Bath close by.
- Fast, direct 20-min bus (inc walking time) to UoB campus (#22 by Abus which runs through Claverton Down and avoids city-centre traffic).
- Fast 15-min bus down Wellsway directly to Bath Bus Station (on Dorchester St)
- Two local supermarkets: Co-op (5-min walk) and large Sainsbury's (10-min walk), as well as various takeaway restaurants even closer.
- 4 bedrooms: 2 on ground floor and 2 on upper/first floor (3 doubles, 1 single)
- Modern fully-fitted kitchen with conservatory housing dining and utility areas
- Living area: Open-plan and spacious with two sofas
- Bathroom: Bath, shower, toilet and basin
- Second toilet & basin on first floor
- Garden at rear with low-maintenance pebbled surface
- Parking: 3 private spaces at rear, as well as widely available on-street parking at front
House Rent Price (pcm): £2,080
Suggested rent allocations (per person pcm):
1. Ground-floor Front: £515
2. Ground-floor Rear: £495
3. First-floor Rear: £535
4. First-floor Front: £535
- Deposit: £2,380.
- Rent includes: Buildings insurance against fire, flooding and other risks.
- Rent excludes: Council Tax (although full-time students are exempt), gas, electricity, water and sewerage, internet, telephone, television licence and any other media or services consumed at the property during the tenancy.