43 Ringswell Gardens
Rent: £2,060 pcm
Tenancy dates: 1-Aug-23 to 31-Jul-24
43 Ringswell Gardens, BA1 6BN
Recently-refurbished house in Ringswell Gardens, a quiet cul-de-sac just off London Road in the Camden area of Bath. The large Morrisons supermarket is 10 mins’ walk away (along the beautiful River Avon or through Kensington Meadows) and University of Bath is 30-40 mins depending on travel preferences.
The house comprises four bedrooms, kitchen and living/dining room, a shower room and front and rear gardens. There is no private parking but plenty of on-street parking with low demand (high availability).
- 4 bedrooms: 1x double on ground floor; 3x on first floor (2x double & 1x single).
- Living/dining room: 2x 2-seater sofas with pouffe, dining table with 4x chairs, coffee table & wall-mounted flatscreen TV.
- Fully-fitted kitchen with electric cooker, two fridges, freezer, washing machine, microwave, kettle, toaster, iron, etc.
- Bathroom with shower, toilet and basin.
- Front garden: Low maintenance pebbles.
- Rear garden (now much better than the photos): Paved with outdoor table and chairs.
- All bedrooms equipped with minimum of bed, mattress, desk, chair, lamp, bin & storage units, irrespective of what advertised photos show. Furniture can be added/swapped if needed.
- Kitchens generally equipped with toaster, kettle, iron, ironing board, vacuum cleaner, bin, cutlery, crockery, pots/pans/trays, common utensils, etc.
- New efficient gas combi boiler (installed in Oct 2022).
- Rent: £2,060 pcm
- Included in rent: Buildings insurance against fire, flooding and other risks.
- Excluded from rent: Council Tax (although full-time students are exempt), gas, electricity, water and sewerage, internet, telephone, television licence and any other media or services consumed at the property during the tenancy.
- Deposit: £2,360
- Tenancy Dates: 1 Aug 2023 to 31 Jul 2024
- Agreement: One single joint-and-several tenancy for whole house.
- Council Tax Band: C. (But full-time students are exempt.)
House Rent Price: £2,060 pcm
Suggested rent allocations (per person pcm):
1. Ground floor: £530
2. 1st-floor rear, small: £490
3. 1st-floor rear, large: £510
4. 1st-floor front: £530