35 Sladebrook Avenue
Rent: £2,600 pcm
Tenancy Dates: 1 Aug 2023 to 31 Jul 2024
35 Sladebrook Avenue
<Apologies for the poor photos; we've only recently started managing this property and not had a chance to take new ones. The house has also since been improved in various places.>
- Spacious 5-double-bedroomed house spread over three storeys with two bathrooms
- Bus stop immediately outside (0 mins)
- Tesco Express close by (4 min walk)
The house is near the top of Coronation Avenue in Oldfield Park, which has become more attractive in the past couple of years with the new 22 University of Bath bus route that stops immediately outside the house (as well as other fast routes to the city centre) and the new Tesco Express supermarket 4 minutes’ walk up the road on Englishcombe Lane.
The 22 bus service is currently operating with a reduced number of daily journeys following Covid-19 but the contract is set to be renewed in April 2023 and so the service should expand again. Total journey time is merely ~20 minutes (see photo), and its route skirts around the south of the city along Frome/North/Claverton Down Roads so avoids the heavy traffic congestion through central Bath.
- Five double bedrooms (no singles): 1x on ground floor, 3x on first and 1x on second.
- Living room: 2x large sofas, dining table with 4x chairs & various other furniture.
- Kitchen: Integrated oven and microwave, 4-burner electric glass hob, 2x fridges & 1x freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and various storage cupboards.
- Bathroom 1: Shower cubicle, WC and hand basin.
- Bathroom 2: Bath with shower, WC and hand basin.
- All bedrooms equipped with minimum of bed, mattress, desk, chair, lamp, bin & storage units, irrespective of what advertised photos show. Furniture can be added/swapped if needed.
- Kitchens generally equipped with toaster, kettle, iron, ironing board, vacuum cleaner, bin, cutlery, crockery, pots/pans/trays, common utensils, etc.
- Heating: Gas combi boiler.
- Parking: On-street parking available. Please ask for more details.
- Rent: £2,600 pcm
- Included in rent: Buildings insurance against fire, flooding and other risks.
- Excluded from rent: Council Tax (although full-time students are exempt), gas, electricity, water and sewerage, internet, telephone, television licence and any other media or services consumed at the property during the tenancy.
- Deposit: £3,000
- Tenancy Dates: 1 Aug 2023 to 31 Jul 2024
- Agreement: One single joint-and-several tenancy for whole house.
- Council Tax Band: C. (But full-time students are exempt.)
Suggested rent allocations (per person pcm):
1. Ground-floor front: £530
2. Ground-floor rear: £510
3. 1st-floor rear: £500
4. 1st-floor front, large: £500
5. 1st-floor front, small: £560