2 Park Lane
2 Park Lane, BA1 2XG
Grand, spacious and bright 10-double-bedroomed house (yes, 10 doubles) in wonderful location overlooking Royal Victoria Park.
A rare, special find for large groups wanting to live together.
The house boasts very generous living space:
- Large living room with three sofas to sit eleven and large flat-screen TV.
- Large dining area with huge solid-wood dining table to comfortably seat ten.
- Well-equipped kitchen, including two ovens, eleven hob rings, three fridge-freezers. and all usual mod-cons.
- One bathroom and two shower rooms
- Rear garden with sizeable patio and two outdoor tables to seat six and four, as well as a dartboard.
- Attractive hallway with traditional features
The 10 double bedrooms are arranged across three floors:
- Three on ground floor,
- Five on first floor.
- Two on second floor.
- All rooms have a double bed, desk, chair and ample storage furniture.
House Rent Price: £5,800 pcm
Suggested rent allocations (per person pcm):
1. Ground-floor front, next to hall: £570
2. Ground-floor front, with fireplace: £580
3. Ground-floor central: £550
4. 1st-floor rear, with basin: £600
5. 1st-floor rear, central: £570
6. 1st-floor rear, with fireplace: £570
7. 1st-floor front, with fireplace: £580
8. 1st-floor front, without fireplace: £580
9. 2nd-floor rear: £600
10. 2nd-floor front: £600