250 Englishcombe Lane
250 Englishcombe Lane
The house has an excellent location on Englishcombe Lane in Southdown, very close to bus stops to the University of Bath, as well as other fast routes to the city centre, and immediately opposite a new Tesco Express supermarket.
The best bus for University of Bath students is the 22 from a stop just up the street. Total journey time is merely ~20 minutes (see photo), and its route skirts around the south of the city along Frome/North/Claverton Down Roads so avoids the heavy traffic congestion through central Bath.
- Six bedrooms in main house: three on ground floor (2x double, 1x single) and three on first floor (2x doubles, 1x double with en-suite).
- 1 further garden suite (bedroom, bathroom & kitchen, inc washing machine) in separate building at top of garden.
- Living/dining room: 3-seater & 2-seater sofas with pouffe, flatscreen TV and modern flame-effect fire below.
- Dining room: Extendable dining table with eight chairs.
- Kitchen 1: Very large double-width oven, 5-burner gas hob, breakfast bar & 4 stools, dishwasher, underworktop fridge & freezer.
- Kitchen 2: Oven, separate grill, 5-burner gas hob, washing machine, underworktop fridge & freezer, entire wall of cupboards for storage.
- Bathroom 1: Bath, separate shower cubicle, WC and hand basin.
- Bathroom 2: Shower, WC and hand basin.
- All bedrooms equipped with minimum of bed, mattress, desk, chair, lamp, bin & storage units, irrespective of what advertised photos show. Furniture can be added/swapped if needed.
- Kitchens generally equipped with toaster, kettle, iron, ironing board, vacuum cleaner, bin, cutlery, crockery, pots/pans/trays, common utensils, etc.
- Heating: Gas combi boiler.
- Parking: The front garden has a drive with a private space for one (and only one) vehicle. However, lots of on-street parking is available for free with low demand (high availability).
- Bicycle spaces: All that said, we will also provide covered bicycle spaces (likely a lockable shed in the front garden) and strongly encourage travel via bicycle or bus instead of a car.
House Rent Price: £4,130 pcm
Suggested rent allocations (per person pcm):
1. Ground floor front: £570
2. Ground-floor rear, single: £520
3. Ground-floor rear, double: £540
4. First-floor front: £600
5. First-floor rear, en-suite: £560
6. First-floor rear: £550
7. Garden suite: £790