10 Marsden Road
Rent: £2,240 pcm
Tenancy dates: 15-Jul-23 to 31-Jul-24
10 Marsden Road
- Spacious 4-double-bedroomed house spread over three storeys
- Large kitchen with dining area and separate living room
- Pleasant low-maintenance garden
- Bus stops close by (~2 mins’ walk)
- Tesco Express very close by (~1 min walk)
The house is situated at the top of Oldfield Park in an area of growing attraction. The new 22 bus route to University of Bath stops very close by and the new Tesco Express supermarket is merely 2 minutes’ walk.
The 22 bus service is currently operating with a reduced number of daily journeys following Covid-19 but the contract is set to be renewed in April 2023 and so the service should expand again. Total journey time is merely ~20 minutes, and its route skirts around the south of the city along Frome/North/Claverton Down Roads so avoids the heavy traffic congestion through central Bath.
- Four double bedrooms (no singles): 1x on ground floor, 2x on first and 1x on second.
- Living room: 2x large sofas and various other furniture.
- Kitchen: Large suite of fixed storage units with integrated oven and microwave, 4-burner electric hob, large fridge-freezer, dishwasher, washing machine (next to sink behind cupboard doors).
- Bathroom: Bath with shower & glass screen, WC, hand basin and gas boiler.
- All bedrooms equipped with minimum of bed, mattress, desk, chair, lamp, bin & storage units, irrespective of what advertised photos show. Furniture can be added/swapped if needed.
- Kitchens generally equipped with toaster, kettle, iron, ironing board, vacuum cleaner, bin, cutlery, crockery, pots/pans/trays, common utensils, etc.
- Heating: Gas combi boiler.
- Parking: On-street parking available. Please ask for more details.
- Rent: £2,240 pcm
- Included in rent: Buildings insurance against fire, flooding and other risks.
- Excluded from rent: Council Tax (although full-time students are exempt), gas, electricity, water and sewerage, internet, telephone, television licence and any other media or services consumed at the property during the tenancy.
- Deposit: £2,560
- Tenancy Dates: 15 Jul 2023 to 31 Jul 2024
- Agreement: One single joint-and-several tenancy for whole house.
- Council Tax Band: C. (But full-time students are exempt.)
House Rent Price: £2,240 pcm
Suggested rent allocations (per person pcm):
1. Ground floor: £550
2. 1st-floor rear: £530
3. 1st-floor front: £580
4. 2nd floor: £580